Sunday afternoon through Wednesday evening
Join FAOG at our highly anticipated annual conference taking place in the vibrant city of Charlotte, NC from Sunday, September 8th to Wednesday, September 11th this year. Plan to depart on Thursday as this year the last session will end later in the day and we have an unforgettable "Knight" planned, a closing social event included in your registration, on Wednesday evening!
Charlotte Convention Center
501 S College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
click here for Google Maps
Image Source: Canva - Kruck20 Via Getty Images
Join FAOG (Finance, Administration & Operations Group for Community Foundations) at our highly anticipated annual conference taking place in the vibrant city of Charlotte, NC from Sunday, September 8th to Wednesday, September 11th this year. Plan to depart on Thursday as this year the last session will end later in the day and we have an unforgettable "Knight" planned, a closing social event included in your registration, on Wednesday evening!
- Dates: September 8 - 11, 2024
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Venue: Charlotte Convention Center
- Cost: $350 per person
- Membership Requirement: Attendance is exclusive to FAOG members.
- Registration Opening: Stay tuned! Registration will open in May 2024.
Included in Conference Registration: Your conference registration includes:
- Breakfast: Start your day right with a hearty breakfast.
- Lunch: Enjoy delicious meals during the conference.
- All Sessions: Access to all conference sessions for a comprehensive experience.
- Closing Social Event: Join us on Wednesday evening on the Party Terraces at Truist Field Ballpark for a minor league baseball game
Image Source: Charlotte Knights
Exciting Update for 2024 - Extended Wednesday Sessions & Evening: In response to your feedback, we've extended our programming on Wednesday and included a evening social event. We encourage all attendees and their guests to stay in Charlotte on Wednesday night, revel in the closing social event, and depart on Thursday.
This year, we're thrilled to introduce a new addition to the conference experience. As a special treat for our attendees, the registration now includes a closing social event on Wednesday evening. Join us for an unforgettable night as we gather at Truist Field Ballpark on the Party Terraces in Uptown Charlotte to enjoy some minor league baseball — a perfect way to conclude the conference with a memorable "Knight" out!
Accommodations: Take advantage of our group rate at the Charlotte Westin, conveniently connected to the convention center via a sky bridge. The hotel rate is $269 per night, plus 15.25% tax. Link to register for hotel rooms coming in May 2024.
- Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday Dinners: Exclusive to community foundation participants, their guests, and evening sponsors. Held off-site, these dinners are a perfect opportunity for networking and camaraderie. Registration will be limited to venue space. More information and link to register for dinners coming in May 2024.
- Cost: $50 per person, per night for community foundation attendees, and $65 per guest, per night.
Professional Development Opportunities: Earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) credits for participating in qualifying sessions.
Important Note for Professional Advisor Members: Professional Advisor members are regrettably unable to attend the dinners on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. However, we encourage you to participate in all other aspects of the conference and look forward to your valuable contributions. With the conference moving to an annual basis, the requirement to become a member before conference registration opens has been removed. Individual membership is required for each attendee that is not at a community foundation.
Keep an eye out for the opening of registration in May 2024 for FAOG's 2024 Annual Conference in Charlotte!